We receive many questions regarding the Mega Job Fair, therefore we have listed the most frequently asked questions below. If you cannot find the answers to your questions here, feel free to inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 604-596-7722 ext. 126.
What are the benefits of exhibiting?
- Over 3000 attendees and 70+ different exhibitors are expected to attend
- A great networking opportunity to meet new people and businesses
- A massive pool of prospective employees to screen from
- The ability to conduct on-the-spot interviews
- Save time and cost of the recruitment process by eliminating the need to market and advertise
- Opportunity to showcase your business and services
- Exposure gained through the marketing campaign of the event, which includes: radio ads, highway and street banners, billboards, SkyTrain posters, TransLink bus ads, and more
How much do tables cost?
The table price varies depending on the location of the table, the nature of the business (we offer discounts to certain organizations, such as non-profits), and the date of registration.
What comes with the table?
Each booth comes with a standard 2.5 feet x 6 feet table, 2 chairs and a table cloth. Banner space is restricted to six feet behind the table.
Will we have access to power outlets?
Each exhibitor will have access to a power outlet. If you require additional outlets, you may bring additional adapters or extensions.
Can we sell there?
No, the Vancouver Mega Job Fair is strictly a hiring fair.
What do we need to bring to the event?
Any additional materials you wish to display in your booth to advertise your services outside of the given materials. This may include: display materials, pamphlets, brochures, projection screen, laptops, etc.
Will there be parking available?
Yes, paid street and school parking is available. Parking rates for the area can be viewed here.
What kinds of food and beverages can we expect to see?
Complimentary food and beverages will be provided for all exhibitors by the sponsors of the event.
What’s the cancelling policy?
All sales for booths are finals and we do not provide any refund. It is up to the exhibitor to make it to the event on time and be prepared and oblige by the rules and regulations set forth by PICS Society.
When do we set up? When is take down?
Each exhibitor must stay for the six hour duration from 10 am to 4 pm with no exceptions. One person must be present at the booth for the entire duration of the event. Take down can commence once the event is completed at 4 pm. We ask that you are fully set up and prepared by 9:30 am. The doors will be open for set up at 8:00 am at the earliest.
Will Wi-Fi be provided for the event?
Yes, free Wi-Fi will be provided for the entire duration of the event.