About Brighton College
Brighton College offers students the opportunity to develop professional skills that are recognized and needed in the workplace. Our students come from a variety of backgrounds and bring with them a wealth of multicultural experience. There are over 40 programs to choose from at our three campus locations in Vancouver, Burnaby and Surrey.
Brighton College is an accredited institution of PCTIA (Private Career Training Institutions Agency) and has also earned BC EQA (British Columbia Education Quality Assurance) designation, assuring all our programs and instruction meet standards of quality.
Brighton College provides students with opportunities for acquiring industry-recognized credentials and marketable skills that lead to commensurate employment and establish a foundation for higher education.
- To provide a serious learning environment where students with a variety of backgrounds and abilities can improve their lives through education.
- To provide students with the opportunity to develop high-quality and professional skills that are recognized in the work place.
Why Brighton College?
- Hands-on training opportunities
- 100% practicum/co-op placement rate
- Small, instructor led classes
- Flexible scheduling and immediate start dates
- Ongoing job search and career development assistance
- Cutting-edge learning resources and up-to-date technology
Our Career-Focused Approach
At Brighton College, education goes far beyond the walls of the classroom. We believe that learning comes from doing; most of our programs involve a practicum or co-op component that gives students an opportunity to put their academic skills to the test in a real-world environment.
Nearing graduation, we provide ongoing career assistance to students through our Career Development Services department that offers informational career resources and one-on-one assistance in developing job search strategies and connecting students with a large network of potential employers that will help jump start their careers.